Monday, 25 April 2016

OOTD: THIGH-HIGH STRIPED...

Just when I thought Spring has finally arrived in great Britain, here comes the cold and constant rain. I think global warming is unto us, guys. Can you believe it still snows in some part of the world?
Spring where thou at, please? 
In other words, I need a holiday asap! I'll be completing studies in June if God permits, but can't deny that my cognitive function is exhausted. Ha!!

On the #ootd, - I'm always excited to wear something with a little bit of character and boldness during gloomy weather. It is very therapeutic. I love how simple this dress is and how the thigh-high slit add some sexy touch.
*PHOTOGRAPHY: Abeiku Arthur Photography*
*OUTFIT: Dress (old, Similar), Bag (made in Ghana) and Sandals (old, Similar)*

What's new with you?
Have a blessed week.
P.S: Am I the only one that struggles with blog titles sometimes?


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig