Sunday, 8 May 2016

OOTD: CASUAL BLUES...

Time management is becoming a real problem now. So much to do, but little time to complete them. -Or maybe its just me who's bad at it? Well I don't know, but I sure know that its hindering me from blogging the way I want. Hopefully everything will work out for good at the end.
Hello Beauties!
How y'all doing?
Any advice for your girl?

I'm here today with the casual blues. Y'all know when it comes to style, comfort is key for me. While my mood determines what I wear most of the time, comfort is paramount. 
Denim shirts are one of the basic wardrobe essentials that everyone needs. They're simple, but also versatile. 
Unfortunately nature has taken its course and the girl has become more endowed in certain areas (Lol!), so I've had to put up some of my clothes in my closet for sale. Shockingly most of these things haven't been worn before. You can check em out HERE, please. Feel free to browse and link up if you find something you want. Prices from £10 including postages (worldwide). I follow back too.

Have a blessed week ahead, beauties.
Happy Mother's Day to all the fab mothers out there.
May God bless your hustle!
*PHOTOGRAPHY: Abeiku Arthur Photography*
*OUTFIT: Denim Shirt (Primark, Similar), Knit Skirt (old, One Here), Bag (old) and Shoes (old, Similar)*


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig