Sunday, 26 June 2016

AFRICA MOVIE ACADEMY AWARDS 2016...

Long time no hear. Please excuse my absence while I try to finish my assessments before the due date which is next week. I'll be a free woman after that. Ha!
I hope everyone is fine and had a lovely weekend though. I'll be visiting all your blogs bit by bit, so please bear with me.
Thank you...
For the mean time, since its been a while I posted something about Africa with y'all, - I thought it would be great to share what some of the celebs wore to the AMAA 2016 awards show.
Enjoy and wish everyone a blessed week ahead.
Above is Ghanaian actress, Nana Akua Addo who stunned in a red strapless detailed gown by Rikaotobyme. Makeup on fleek!
 TV presenter/actress, Keturah King shined in a two-toned gown which was tailored to perfection.
 Queen Nwokoye shimmered in a gown by Swanky Signatures. Gorg!

  •  Nomzamo Mbatha sure didn't come to play. Sexy, but that makeup doesn't work at all. 
  • Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah graced the event in a black thigh-high slit number by Ay Stitches. Great hair and makeup!

  •  Thando's makeup was on point, but this dress looks too busy. Too much embroidery! I don't know if it's the photo or how she lifted the dress, but it just took the beauty of it away.
  • Nice back detail of Cindy Dagogo's dress.

  • Can't figure out who this lady in strapless sequin is, but apparently she's a Ghanaian actress. Pretty lady, but the blue hair and something about this dress doesn't sit well with me.
  • Now this is what I call bold and beautiful! Eniola Badmus slayyed in Elegante Designs.
Ebinabo Annie Potts Johnson looked simply classy and glamorous. Great gown and accessories!
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim brought the glamour in glamorous in a gown by Jay Becks. That dress is hugging all the right places. Stunning!
 Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim presenting Olu Jacobs and his wife with the AMAA Lifetime Achievement Award. Well deserved! They're legends in the African movie industry.
 Actress, Tracy Daniels looked beautiful, but I'm not feeling the extra material on this dress. What do you think?
 Mike Ezuruonye (Nigerian actor) and Kgopedi Lilokoe (South African radio personality) presenting.

*Credit and thanks to my friend, Debbin Photography for this collaboration. He's a great photographer in Nigeria who has worked for many Nigerian celebrities and was the official photographer for the Award show. If you're a Nigerian native and need a photographer, he's your man.*

Lets Connect

Much Love!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig