Friday, 3 June 2016

OOTD: COLOURFUL AND FAUX LEATHER SKIRT...

The never ending possibilities of a dress! It can be worn on its own with different accessories, as a top, as a skirt or just wear something simple as a shirt inside. Can you think of anything else?
Hello Beauties!
How y'all doing?
Its officially June, - half way through the year. I sure hope the first half has been good to you. Zigzag is the right word to describe mine, but still here so I got to give it to the Alfa/Omega upstairs. 
I'm writing this post tucked in a duvet thinking about how far I've come. I'll be hitting thirty one in six days. It has been one hella bumpy ride and in as much as I feel life could have been a bit fair to me, I'm not sweating it now. Every setback is a setup for a comeback. -And besides it could have been much worse.
Lets focus on the gift of life which of course is a blessing, try our best and leave the rest to God.
Thank You, Lord!
Enjoy the colourful and faux leather look I put together.
TGIF! Have a lovely weekend full of fun.
*PHOTOGRAPHY: Abeiku Arthur Photography*
*OUTFIT: Dress (soldout), Faux leather skirt (old, Similar), Bag (Primark) and Pumps (old, love This)


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig