Friday, 26 August 2016

LIFESTYLE: TGIF...

TGIF beauties!
I hope you had a great week. 
God has been good to us. My son and I had another getaway to visit some family members I haven't seen for over twelve years. It was definitely a great trip to bond, relax and was much needed. With the kids on holiday, my mission was to keep my son busy as much as possible so he doesn't get bored. - And I believe I've accomplished it. My bank account is lighter, but my son is worth every penny. Ha!
How have you kept your kids busy over the holidays?
With the holidays comes excessive eating. I've been stuffing my face and it is safe to say that I've put on the weight I worked hard to lose. I'm not a happy bunny at all (insert a sad face here...).
Currently, I'm obsessed with this sunglasses from TSG. Aside it being so chic and stylish, the quality is impeccable. Postage is super fast and it came well packed which are great signs of a great shop. If you're after unique sunnies, do check the shop out.

How's your summer going?
*Plantain with egg stew and chicken wings*
*Basic ice cream, but the most expensive ice cream I've ever bought in my life. Never again! Lol!*

Thank God its Friday and wishing you all a lovely weekend.
Off to check the posts I missed.

Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig