Thursday, 29 September 2016

LIFESTYLE: HELLO AUTUMN...


It seems like the ever anticipated autumn is officially here in the UK. Ever anticipated because the buzz about it from autumn lovers has been nothing but, loud. Anyways the autumnal weather of rain, cold breeze and early darkness has started engulfing us with their presence. I thought it was going to be a slow start but, alas, I thought wrong. While I love sweaters, chic statement coats and all that autumn/winter ensemble, I'm a summer girl at heart.
For a little autumn comfort, 
  • I can't wait to break out some of my favourites sweaters, blazers and layer the hell outta them!
  • Lately I find myself dozing off in the afternoons due to the fact that sleep has somehow hidden itself from me during the night. Could that be insomnia? Due to this the plan is to rest whenever spare time presents itself. Ha! Any recommendations or help on battling insomnia?
  • Still practising mindfulness and working on my relationship with God. It is not easy but, I can tell you that I feel lighter and free ever since I started doing this. A weight has been lifted off my shoulder. It is the feeling of talking to a God that doesn't discriminate but, love us unconditionally. He chooses the foolish and weak things of the world to shame the strong/wise.
*Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17*

  • I'm also working on living healthy where ever possible. Every little step counts. I'm not hard on myself anymore, just going with the flow.

The collage is a collection of how my autumn/winter is going to look like really. All images are pinned from pinterest where there's inspiration from every angle.
Hope the week has been good to you. Wishing you all a lovely weekend.
How's your autumn looking like?


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig