Sunday, 16 October 2016

CYBER MONDAY AND BLACK FRIDAY WITH STYLEWE...

In few weeks the whole "Cyber Monday" and "Black Friday" madness will be here. Are you ready to score some goodies? In the UK, Black Friday will fall on the 25th November which is a day after thanksgiving in America.
I'm not the one to waste my beauty sleep to queue early in the morning and fight over clothes in some store. Mine is being comfortable on my sofa and shopping online. One of the best ways to score good deals is signing up for email newsletters of my favourite brands. Doing so I get messages of deals in advance.
Stylewe has been one of my favourite brands ever since I was introduced to it. The brand features pieces from independent designers from around the world so there's tremendous styles to pick from. I love that they're giving designers a platform to showcase their work and the fact that there's versatility. If you're not familiar with them, please do get familiarize. They've affordable deals on great dresses on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Don't take my words for it, take a look at these dresses I've put together. Are they not stylish and chic?
You can also read some reviews about them here.
What kind of a shopper are you?

Having said all of that, I hope you're all well and had a lovely weekend with families and friends.
I wish you a blessed week ahead.
Stay true to yourselves and don't look down on yourselves even if things don't go the way you want em. 

Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig