Monday, 11 September 2017

OOTD: KANYE ATTITUDE WITH DRAKE FEELINGS...

Happy Monday Beauties!
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and ready for another busy week. I spent my weekend with the girls celebrating one of our friend who will be getting married in few weeks and relaxing.
Continuing my wishlist collaboration with Zaful, I want to review this roll-sleeve text print tee I got from them. Dope is the right word to describe it. What a way to make a statement right!!? 
The tee was in good condition when it arrived. There's absolutely nothing I can fault.
Keeping it effortlessly chic, I paired it with this Fashion Nova moto leggings which is all kinds of awesome. The heels is from JustFab which is an online subscription fashion retailer. Heard of them? I finished the look with the only black ladies bag I owe and my hat.
Share your thoughts...

Have a blessed week and don't forget that you're appreciated by me.
*DISCLAIMER: Item was sent to me for collaboration purposes, but all opinions are mine.*



Lets Connect



Much Love!
DANKE...
SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig