Yes I come from Africa. Ghana to be precise!! I just love how they beginning to style these prints/textiles now..very modern and it got some Western feel to it. Lately Designers like Balenicaga all incorporate Africa ethnic mixes into their collections. Anywayz this is another church look. As you already know I'm a very simple gal... Maybe I don't have enough guts to rock all the hot stuffs...hehehe!!
I got the skirt years ago in Austria and my print top is custom made by a seamstress living in my area. Shoe is from DUNE, Belt is from PRIMARK, Earring is from DOROTHY PERKINS.
Till next time.. Thank you for visiting and God bless y'all!
DANKE...
Your top is gorgeous! I love all of the beautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteXO Kelley
www.keepsittingpretty.com
Awww...my first comment :-) Thank You and really appreciate that Kelley!! I'm following you now if it's ok...You can add or follow me will be much appreciated!!
DeleteP:S.: my bro says u are cute... God bless you.