Are you ready for the tartan trend that's hitting the fashion world? ..... -Well Missy is all for it ladies :-) I'm normally not big on trends, but I just couldn't let this ride. The trend has been seen all over the catwalk this season.
Anywhosss...this is what I wore Sunday to church and ladies the whole Look is under £100. You ain't gotta break a bank to look good...lol!! The blazer was on sales months ago in river island and the cheap girl in me couldn't resist. I love the leather trims on the shoulder which ofcos matches the one on the skirt. This skirt is hands down one of the most comfortable skirt I owe -the volume/length is just right and the fabric is quality. It doesn't look cheap even though its cheap price-wise. :-) In the voice of Wendy Williams, "its gooddd!"
I wanted the skirt to do the talking, that's why I kept everything else neutral.
Talking about cheap things, lol! Those heels are the most uncomfortable shoes ever. I was all over the place walking in em. This will be the first and last time of me wearing it.
And as for my hair, well i was running out of ideas. lol!
*With my gal Anita. You might have seen her HERE*
*With the 'always fashionable' big sis Ashar*
Outfit:
Skirt: get it HERE
White Top (Primark): similar HERE
What do you think of the tartan trend and the look?
Stay Bless!
DANKE...
No comments
Post a Comment