Click: Ashley Stewart Ruffle-surplice-neckline-dress $24.75
Click: Ashley Stewart Ribbed-sweater-dress $29.75
Helloooo Mary J. Blige! Yummyyyy...(Yea I defo have a long way to go, lol!!).
I fell in love with her the first time I watched 'How Stella Got Her Groove Back'. I think she's very beautiful and is an amazing actress. Love this cover - such a flawless face!
Click: House Of Fraser Glamorous+Long+sleeved+cropped+jumper £10.50
Click: House of Fraser Vero+Moda+Swing+dogtooth+knit £12.60
Click: Dorothy Perkins Mink-point-strap-wedge-boot £27.00
Click: Dorothy Perkins Black-buckle-wedge-boots £31.50
I recently joined the smart-phone family, thanks to my besties who got me a new phone as a graduation gift. I've always hated touch-screen phones, cos I thought how the hell will my big fingers type on that and found em boring. OTOH, I secretly wished I had one just to be on Instagram cos my friends won't shut up about it. Well now Missy is finally there and loving it. Follow your gal @MISSYMAYIFICATION...will def hit you back :-)
Happy Thanksgiving to All...
Send me some leftovers, will ya! lol!!
DANKE...









No comments
Post a Comment