Over the couple of months, I've been tagged and awarded by some caring bloggers and if you're reading this, it means Missy May is grateful/appreciate the love.
People blog for a lot of reasons, but no matter the reasons - one thing is for sure! You can connect with beautiful people.
TAGS AND INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARDS
This is the bit where you share some random things about you. :)
- First of all, my name is Mavis and NOT Danke! Lol! At the end of every post I write DANKE, which means thanks in german, but some of y'all think it's my name and have been addressing me with it. Hahaha...
2. I love music and love to boogie.
3. I'm not a big sleeper.
4. I prefer online shopping, than going instore, because I hate the fitting room - just too lazy to remove my clothing (especially in winter).
5. Most of the people I know say/see me as a strong woman, but personally I don't.
6. I'm a hopeless romantic, but never been lucky in love.
7. I always regret my mistakes and ask God for forgiveness.
8. I'm very lazy when it comes to bathing.
9. I used to be attracted to females, but have never fucked (excuse my French pls!) a woman before and I don't plan to.
10. Whenever people ask, I say I'm bisexual. Maybe I just like the thought of it. Lol!
11. I laugh a lot and that confuses people, because they can't tell when I'm serious or joking.
12. Truth is, I laugh because I'm shy.
13. I'm a movie fanatic and collect dvds - 200 and counting!
14. I was born in Lagos Nigeria, but I see myself as a Ghanaian, because that's where I was raised.
15. A lot of people actually think my real name is Missy May, because thats what all call me - even my 4yrs-old son. Lol!!
16. I speak five languanges - English, German, Fante, Twi & Ga.
17. I don't do nail painting and lipstick, but I really wanna try red lipstick. There's something oh-so sexy about em.
18. I lived in Austria for some years and moved to the UK 8yrs ago to study. - Life took over! I studied, had sex, had a baby and still here.
19. I want to learn how to properly swim, but I don't do pools. - Just the thought of people urinating in it disgusts me! Lol!
20. I'm very emotional and always willing to help people, but been taken for granted/advantage of so much, I'm kinda tired of it.
CHIEMELA'S QUESTIONS
- How did you start your blog? = The blog was first started as part of a University module, but I fell in love with it and decided to continue after graduating.
2. Where you named after anybody? = Not that I know of.
3. Describe your style. = I would describe my style as Simple chic.
4. What is your favourite fashion item? = Nothing
5. Do you've any guilty pleasures? = Bread (Carbs.)
6. Do you like your hand writing? = Yes!
7. What is the first thing you notice about people? = Height!
JENNY (JENNOSHEALTH)'S QUESTIONS
- If you had to change one thing about blogging what would it be? = Can't think of anything at the moment.
2. What makes a good post? = If I enjoy reading it, then its a good post to me.
3. If you could eat one thing forever without gaining a pound, what would it be? = Anything carbs!
4. Do you have a style icon? = Nope!
5. What super power do you wish you had + why? = Mind reading powers (very self explanatory). Lol!
6. What was the most recent thing that made you happy? = Getting the opportunity to meet someone I always wanted to meet.
7. Mention sports you'd like to try? = B'Ball and swimming.
8. What would you change about society? = Everything bad and negative.
9. Three things that you're thankful for? = My son, my life and everything.
10. A book/movie/tv-show that made you question life? = 12 Years a Slave.
11. One thing you'd like to do before you get old? = Be a bride's maid. - So please if anyone is getting married, make a poor gal's dream come true. Hehe...
YASMINE'S QUESTIONS
- What is your favourite thing to do on the weekends? = Mostly general cleaning and indoors browsing.
2. If you were the opposite gender, what would your name be and why? = Padmore, I luv that name.
3. Favourite ice cream flavour? = Don't think I've one.
4. Which social media do you use most and how many hours a day would you say you use it? = Blogger, too many hours!
5. Bracelets, earrings, necklaces or rings? = Necklaces
6. Describe the perfect kiss. (when would it be, with who, where, after which conversation?) = Oo lalaa....Errhhh....perfect kiss for me is not a sloppy kiss and the one I can feel some tingling feelings within me. It can happen anywhere, any occasion and with someone you got something for (husby, bf, gf, etc.).
7. Do you draw a lot? = Nope!
8. Which are your favourite fruits in a smoothie? = Pineapple, mango, kiwi, pear, banana and the lists goes on...
9. Which is your favourite season and why? = Summer, because it's sunny. Lol!
10. Have you been in the cinema lately? If so, which film did you watch? if not, which film would you like to watch? = No, Expandables 3!
11. Name five makeup essentials. = Foundation, mascara, lip gloss, eye shadow and powder.
ISABELLE'S QUESTIONS
- Summer or winter? = Summer
2. Favorite movie of all times? = Pretty Woman
3. Favourite song of all times? = Too much to choose from, but any song from Sade is my favourite.
4. Which celebrity would you like to be for one day? = Oprah Winfrey!
5. What's the most memorable moment of your life? Why? = Giving birth to my son, because it was painful.
6. What's your passion? = Anything to do with media. I studied Broadcasting Media Technology.
7. What would you like to achieve in the future? = I just want to be happy and be at a better place in life.
8. Favourite colour? = Keeps changing, but yea Red.
9. Favourite number? = Do I have one? 3? No idea! Lol!
10. Favourite blog? = Got none - I enjoy all blogs.
11. What's in your opinion the most horrible fashion blunder? = When undergarments are doing peekaboo in your well put-together outfit.
12. Who's the first person who'd call first in an emergency situation? = A close friend.
13. Describe yourself in three words. = Fun, emotional and helpful.
WOOHOO....goddamn! - my hands are crying for help now! Lol!
Hope you enjoyed the post.
Have a lovely weekend.
DANKE...


No comments
Post a Comment