Another Christmas is upon us, Beauties.
Have you started preparing yet?
I used to be a Christmas person way back home in Ghana, but somehow Europe and age has put me off it. I don't enjoy it the way I used to.
Please don't ask how old I am. Lol!
Having said that, I do love Christmas gifts so today I want to share with y'all my classic holiday party outfit in the form of a wishlist from Farfetch.
Have you visited their site before? Omg you'll drool, but the goodies don't come cheap. Ha!
When it comes to styling a party outfit, the kind of event determines what I'm going to wear. - But anything I decide for has to be comfortable so I can boogie.
Taking the season into consideration, I choose ensemble which will keep me warm while being stylish at the same time.
What do you think of the look?
Gemco black jewelry
£1,560 - farfetch.com
£1,560 - farfetch.com
*This post was brought to you in collaboration with Farfetch.*
Have a lovely weekend, Beauties!
TGIF!
Lets Connect
Much Love!
DANKE...
No comments
Post a Comment