Scenario: Imagine an elephant running on a full speed to kick a ball. It gets to the ball, but its feet didn't touch the ball well so it slides, slips and falls resulting in a full split on its bum on the ground. -The left leg bends and the right leg over-stretches that bending it causes so much pain. -And when it walks, there's so much pain in the right leg that it has to limp.
TGIF Beauties!
That's me saying, "I'm sat at home nursing my leg which I fractured from playing football with my son." Thank God, it is getting better each passing day.
On the #ootd: As you can see, the sweater is making a comeback. Have you had a situation where you had to go somewhere, but you don't feel like dressing up, - So you grab the first thing that you see? This is how this outfit came about.
I wore this few weeks ago to a friend's birthday dinner and an event after.
*PHOTOGRAPHY: Abeiku Arthur Photography*
Thank God its Friday!
Hope you had a great week.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend, Beauties.
Lets Connect
Much Love!
DANKE...





No comments
Post a Comment