It's that time of the year again, Beauties. So many things to be thankful and grateful for. The mere fact of seeing today is itself a blessing.
Things Achieved this Year
Qualified Teacher: By the grace of God I was able to change profession this year. The thought of going back into education was daunting, because y'all know its not easy especially if you're a single mother. - But I pulled through and here we are.
Maintained Weight: Now before you roll your eyes, hear me out please. Ha! I struggle with carbs big time. I've tried so many times to ditch them, but failed. While this is the case, I really tried this year by replacing them sometimes with a healthier version, which is quite an achievement for me. My weight fluctuates, but overall I am within the healthy scale.
More Organised: One thing I've been procrastinating over the couple of years was de-cluttering. Being a hoarder, I had everything from my son's cot to baby clothes to everything you can think of. My son is seven years now and since I don't know when the next baby is coming, I don't know why I was keeping all of that. Anyways gave all of them away. Still decluttering, but the main things are out so hurray to that!
Practising Mindfulness: A lot has happened this year, but thank God I'm still sane. The inspirational words of Joyce Meyer, reading the bible, going to church, reading motivational posts and praying have made a big difference in my life. I'm a person who thinks a lot and beat myself up for the bad decisions/choices I've made in life. -But I've learnt that I can't change the past. I can only strive for a better today and future. The mind is a battlefield that will forever be challenging, because the devil doesn't seem to sleep. Thank God I'm growing in this area.
Last, but Not the Least: I caught my hair which was something I wanted to do last year, but couldn't bring myself to do it. My mother is not a fan though. Lol! If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I also wore a strapless dress this year which isn't me. Lol!! I checked bridesmaid off my bucket list this year. Hurray...
Fashion-wise, above are some of my favourites this year.
Have you shared your roundups? Please comment and leave a link of your blog.
Thank you all beauties for making 2016 a fabulous blogging year. Y'all much appreciated and cheers to the new year.
Wishing us happiness, good health and more blessing.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Lets Connect
Much Love!
DANKE...

No comments
Post a Comment