Wednesday, 15 November 2017

I'M A SUCKER FOR STRIPES...

This TOP is officially one of my favourites in my closet. I'm a sucker for stripes at heart, but the boldness of this stripe is everything. There is something about stripes that seem to get me all the time. Plus, it is a timeless classic pattern in my book. My closet is full of em which is crazy!!
I got this chic top from my wishlist collaboration with Rosegal. It is a lovely quality piece which will surely make heads turn when you wear it. -For the price of it, I'm not mad at all. 
Styling-wise, I knew I wanted to style it with a white buttom because I wanted the top to be the statement piece. -And by the look of these photos, perfect (if I may say so myself)! 

What are your thoughts?
Happy Women Crush Wednesday.
Have a wonderful day Beauties!
*Disclaimer: I got this top from my collaboration with Rosegal, but all opinions are mine.*


Lets Connect down low


Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. They fit you very well. Love the tee.

    X
    Dahi from Strangeness and Charms

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun striped top, but the best is the unexpected polka-dot bow in the back, so cute!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really pretty look! This shirt look so cool with your white pant :D

    ReplyDelete

© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig