Tuesday, 12 December 2017

CURVES IN OFF-SHOULDER AND RUFFLE HEM SKIRT...

Howdy Beauties!!
How about this for a party season outfit inspiration? This sexy cold-shoulder lace blouse from Zaful has the right amount of sass that will have you feeling yourself. Having said that, wearing tops like this is kind of a real struggle. As a curvy lady who's quite heavy on the chest area, I love my bras. I feel confident when I'm supported if you understand what I mean. Ha!! -And gone are the days when we used to wear bras with clear straps. In hindsight I could've wore a bra but, I felt like it would've taken something away from the style. This top is really well made.
The skirt is unfortunately soldout but, its from boohoo. Its so flattering on the curves. I'm constantly stopping myself from buying something red. It is such a vibrant colour that just draws you in. I love it!
Do you've a colour that has dominated your wardrobe?
*OUTFIT|| Top: c/o Zaful, Skirt: Boohoo (similar Here)*

Waya Say?
Thanks for the visit.


Lets Connect 


Much Love!
DANKE...
SHARE:

53 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with this look, babe. That red skirt suits you soooo well


    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as usual!

    x Mariya

    www.brunetteondemand.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a stunning look,
    I love the skirt, the shape and color suit you perfectly.

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fabulous look on you Missy!!I love the skirt especially because it's classic yet so feminine!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are looking so gorgeous Missy May!!! simply stunning
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! I love your top and the Red skirt :)

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect outfit for your curves! Love the skirt so much. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look, amazing!

    Bjokas da Vaci :*
    https://blogpapodeesmalte.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pretty shape of this glam skirt! Stunning as always.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is just so beautiful!!

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this skirt! Great outfit, dear:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooohhh that skirt is so sexy! I love that ruffled hem and the color is so bright and fierce!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look well supported! And I totally love this ruffle hem skirt even though it's sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous, sis! The top has so much details. I do understand where you're coming from with the bra situation, though. But everything looks in place. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh very gorgeous style darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous! I love that skirt.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sooo adorable...
    Can i know what do you look for when you’re out shopping? (mostly)

    Love,
    Alexandra | Stylish Ways To Wear Glam Outfit For Winter Looks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your look, and red skirt too!
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your skirt is so cute, I love the ruffles
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning!! I love the skirt so much
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CHRISMTAS OUTFIT: SHINE, ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That skirt is absolutely amazing! Such a shame it's sold out - I'll be on the hunt for one similar. You look great!

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my, you look so gorgeous :)
    Lots of love ♥ Janury Girl

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great combination! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. NICE NICE LOOK!

    RED LOOKS NICE ON YOU!

    www.tintostylebycarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. congratulations gives you so much red

    ReplyDelete
  26. This skirt is amazing on you, girlfriend!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love red and black together - it's such a gorgeous combination and you look killer in this outfit! Va va room!
    Suzy xx
    www.suzyturner.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks really interesting) Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I say, you look Fantastic and the skirt fits you to a tee. As you already know, I'm living an Orange life and its all over my closet. Happy Holidays!!
    www.madamtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. That top looks amazing on you, good to hear that you're pleased with that purchase. What's more, the skirt is perfect and so, so feminine, I love it <3

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look fab babe, I love your red skirt!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your skirt is stunning and your blouse is so elegant and beautiful :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/12/the-dos-donts-for-christmas-shopping.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your outfit! You are soo beautiful
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the skirt just perfect on you...
    Xoxo from Portugal

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    New look on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow babe, you are stunnig! So so pretty and this skirt was made for you, anybody can't wear it so perfect.
    Kisses,
    E.

    ReplyDelete

  36. Off shoulder tops have been my favourite during summers. I love how you paired it with this red skirt. Perfect style<3
    kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
    New post: http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/2017/12/mac-squid-modern-twist-kajal-liner-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a beautiful top, I really like how you've styled it with the skirt - the colours work so well together!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the ruffles on the hem of your skirt.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. This red and black combo is awesome! You should wear this outfit often... so sexy!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Black and Red are nice together !! Happy holidays.

    http://www.glitsxgrace.com/2017/12/12/lets-get-2018-ready/

    ReplyDelete
  41. You look so stunning, Mavis! A true vision in red! This is one of my most favorite outfits you've featured on the blog. The skirt fits you like a glove and the top is so nice in the off the shoulder trend. Perfect heels too! Love it all! :)

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the top! :)
    Have a nice day! xx

    Visit me at:
    Shoot for the stars

    ReplyDelete
  43. You look stunning. I love this entire outfit.
    Youtube: https://goo.gl/TuZ8fg
    Blog: http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the off shoulder top on you! It's flattering. Pretty lady <3

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig