How has your weekend been? Mine has been cool and boring as usual. Anywhos here are some pics from Kids Choice Award. I thought I share with y'all who might not have seen them...*Sharing is Caring*
Loving all the cute outfits. Except Debby Ryan's interesting shoe, I think everything looks good but don't take my words for it. Be the judge for yourselves..
Lucy Hale & Khloe Kadashian & Fivel Stewart
Jenette McCurdy & Debby Ryan & Stefanie Scott
Ashley Tisdale/Fergie & Raini/Riso Rodriguez
Kesha & Nick Cannon & Kylie Jenner
Miranda Cosgrove & Jessica Alba & Bella Thorne
Selena Gomez & Katy Perry & Jaden/Willow Smith
Kristen Stewart & Gabbi Douglas & Victoria Justice
Who's your favorite? Leave a comment ait...Pleassseeee! :-)
Thanks for passing by. Stay Bless
DANKE...







thx for ur lovely comment :)
ReplyDeleteand you know what we had
snow saturday morning hihi
Always welcome gal, AK Yasmine. We had the same here too. It's more of winter than spring. ha! :-)
Delete