Anywhos window shopping in NewLook (Shoe department) and I am having some shoegasm. They actually have some pretty good shoes and quite affordable too. You ain't gotta break a bank ladies... My spirit isn't craving for shoes but the flesh is weak...;-) Might be a gal thang!!
These two Platforms are gorgeous. Liking the African print sort of look on the first one.
If you follow trend (fashionista), then you know it's all about straps now. People can't seems to get enough of these babies. And these are quite affordable comparing to one pair of Louboutin heel which can probably buy a house in my village. :-)
I'm liking this monochrome Peep Toe Heels. Looks kinda weird but nice though.
I see smiles on y'all ladies faces... Don't feel guilty, I understand you. Happy shopping!
Check em out New Look Shoes
Thanks for stopping by. God bless you.
DANKE...






No comments
Post a Comment