Good morning!
Good day!
Good evening!
How are you and how was your weekend?
As a single mother who depend sometimes on people to cater for my son while I go to work, a lot of emotions and questions went through my mind. - Bills have to be paid, but is it all worth it leaving your child in the hands of a monster?
Moments like this, I wish we had super powers to read people's mind or see the future, so misfortunes like this can be avoided.
OUTFIT: Camou. Top/Leggings (instore Primark) & Boots (oldie).
As far as the #ootd goes, this is me on Saturday. Nothing has changed except my hair which got braided and apparently I've lost some weight too. Ha! I went to town to do some minor shopping.
Stay Bless and have a great week.
Wanna Connect?
Much Love!
DANKE...
No comments
Post a Comment