Are you one of those people who dress depending on their mood sometimes?...Yes? Well not to worry, cos I am too (Lol!). I don't know if that feeling comes from the side of the bed one sleeps the night before. - Personally speaking, I always sleep on the same side, so maybe there's a divine force somewhere that initiates it.
Haha...
By the way, did I tell you how I love dresses?...No? - Then please excuse my manners, because I do. A good dress that fits right can take you to cloud nine - top it with compliments from people and you'll be on cloud ten!
This River-Island-flared-sleeve-pencil-dress ticked all the right boxes, especially the beautiful vibrant colour.
OUTFIT: Dress (Asos, HERE) & Sandals (instore Primark).
So yeah...enough ranting from me!
TGIF!
I'm off to work now. Y'all have a blessed day and a lovely weekend. Any plans for the weekend? I've organized a birthday dinner for a friend on Saturday and will be attending church on Sunday.
Wanna Connect?
Appreciate and Love ya!
DANKE...
No comments
Post a Comment