Thursday, 7 December 2017

BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS PARTY...

BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS PARTY

                

Happy Friday and Festive Season Beauties!
Hope the week has been good to ya and you're shopping away. My week has been stressful but, thank God its Friday. I plan on having a tea sipping relaxing weekend. Ha!!
I would like to take a moment to welcome you all to my new domain. Getting my own blog domain has been something I've been wanting to do for awhile now but, there were questions that needed answering. God being so good it has happened and I pray it goes well. Due to the migration to my own domain I've lost all my previous comments on all my posts which were linked to google plus. I'm quite sad about that but, life goes on. Embracing the change and looking forward to making new memories.
Festive Talk
With that out of the way....lets talk about the festive season ahead and how we'll be slaying in party perfect dresses. The holiday parties are all about stepping out in style without breaking the bank but, also keeping comfort in mind. From a timeless classic velvet and sequin piece to a sexy 'when in doubt' wear black number or a cheerful vibrant print, the choices are endless.
Seen above are some dresses that caught my eyes. They're affordable, glamorous, sexy in their own rights and will surely make a statement.

Waya say?
Got any special plans for the holidays?


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...







SHARE:

102 comments

  1. i am too excited for Christmas!! these are great dresses. Anyway, just saying hello all the way from Southeast Asia! I hope you can drop by my blog too and follow if you like. Have a wonderful day! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that Rae. Thanks for passing by. Have a wonderful day! :-)

      Delete
  2. Bonita selección! Me quedo con el amarillo! 💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choices...especially that yellow one and the black floral one. Happy Holidays!!
    http://styleforlessvegas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that. Thank you and happy holidays!

      Delete
  4. Wow, that yellow dress is stunning!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. these dresses are so gorgeous. Congrats on the new domain. Sorry you lost all your comments, same thing happened with mine.
    The Glossychic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new domain. I am glad you took this step.
    PS I love this red spaghetti straps number you added to your collection.
    Youtube: https://goo.gl/Er81jB
    Blog: http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!! Christmas is here. I really love your selection, all these dresses are amazing. I bought a velvet red dress I will wear for 24th night and a black jumpsuit to wear the 31st.
    Kisses,
    E.
    www.withcapitale.com
    https://www.instagram.com/withcapitale/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very useful post for sure Bianka will inspire him ;)
    you have just gained a new observer :)
    we hope that it will repay the same and have a nice day !
    https://oskarandbianka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot and good to hear that. Heading over! :-)

      Delete
  9. These are great ideas, I love all of the dresses you picked! :)

    It's a shame that you lost all of your older comments but it's nice you have a new domain! :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and your Christmas preparation is going well. After a crazy week I managed to wrap some presents which is good, although (as always!) I've run out of tape!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mica! Good to hear that. Lol to running out of tape. We always do. Ha!!

      Delete
  10. Awesome dresses. I am following you dear and I will be very happy if you follow me back. Have a nice weekend 😊
    www.deriasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and following back please. Good day! :-)

      Delete
  11. These are all amazing! The floral dress and yellow dress are my faves!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These dresses are so gorgeous and perfect for christmas parties!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some great dress here! The red mid length wrap number is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all your picks. They are so pretty!
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. these dresses are so cute, I love the ruffles
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choices! The ruffle dress looks amazing!!

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the new domain. I lost all my comments and some followers when I switched because It was a DIY. I am loving the red dress with the ripples/bows & you would look spectacular in it. Happy Holidays Sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mz Neti. Thank God all is well with your site now. Happy holidays sis!

      Delete
  18. Congratulation for Domain. Love all dresses, perfect for party wear.
    I wish you will get more followers and more wonderful comments in future.
    Me too your new follower #539, hope you will follow me back.please visit my blog.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shweta and good to hear that. I'm following back as well.

      Delete
  19. Thanks a lot :D

    nice choices my dear :D

    NEW WISHLIST POST | LAST BEAUTY NEWS TO TRY NOW!
    Instagram ∫ Facebook Official Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. So in love with all those red dresses, need to get my hands on one of them. Wishing you a great weekend! xx

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the red ones...
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats girl for having your own Domain and I can tell u its the best thing actually. Also got mine.
    For the Chrismas i can't wait to get some red dress and silver/ Gold to close the year!
    Love all the pieces.
    Enjoy your day doll
    x
    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that Wendy. Congratulations too hun!!
      You'll surely kill it in any dress you get.
      Thank you :-)

      Delete
  23. Wow we love all your choices!! Amazing dresses! ;)
    kisses
    Agnese & Elisa
    http://desiresinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG, so many awesome dresses! I´m in love :-*


    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely post!
    I'm a new follower on your blog, can you follow mine?
    http://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all choices!

    x Mariya

    www.brunetteondemand.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. fabulous selection. I really love love this yellow cocktail dress! xx

    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/12/08/holiday-glamour-vivienne-westwood-dress-elegant-duchess/

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are absolutely gorgeous, love the picks. The yellow number is perfect!! Congrats on the domain my lovely, you deserve it!! I hope you have a fab week ahead!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear friend. Hope your week is going well. :-)

      Delete
  29. Great selection :)
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have a wonderful weekend!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent post and thank you for the comments!!
    Harija Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love all these sample outfits... really feeling the christmas season already :-)

    www.rshanphonsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. As usual very interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Missy May, I've just noticed you've gotten your own domain, congratulations, that's a big step. Unto this list, the yellow dress just grabs my attention.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Benita. Appreciated!
      Good to hear that.

      Delete
  34. Congratulations on the new domain! I really like the red little number with the ruffle detail. Can really see you in that.

    Madeline
    http://www.madelinewilsonojo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I was in love with this yellow dress with frills, very very beautiful with pieces.Many kisses and hugs 🌼🌼
    http://www.ummimoso.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes the two of us Camila. Thank you! Hugs!!

      Delete
  36. So many gorgeous dresses! I love this time of year and celebrating the festive season xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love those ruffle details on the two dresses!! Beautiful choices :)
    xo, Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. What great picks, loving almost all!
    Nistha
    https://www.fashionistha.com/flare-pants-mesh-top/

    ReplyDelete
  39. oh wow such a great selection. love the Dresses
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. These dresses are so beautiful! :)

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Extremely useful article! :)
    Have a nice day !

    https://oskarandbianka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, amazing dresses! My favorite is red one with big ruffle :)

    Have a wonderful day dear :***

    ReplyDelete
  43. I ADORE all the dresses! But my favorite has to be the floral one :)
    http://www.fine-alchemy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. The yellow dress is awesome, i love it!
    xx

    Freak Muffin Blog

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love all dresses. My fav is the red one.
    Wow, you have given some fabulous gift ideas dear. I would love to have one of them<3
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that beauty! Thanks much and that makes the two of us. :-)

      Delete
  46. Gorgeous looks! That velvet dress looks amazing! Loved this post!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  47. What an amazing collection of items, I really like the velvet wrap dress!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  48. The red dress is sooo beautiful !
    I love it so much.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Well I just wore a festive dress to a holiday wedding -- it's up on the blog now. And I think I have a work holiday party to go to later this month. I would totally wear that yellow number!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good to hear and will check it out. Well that makes the two of us. Thanks beautiful!

      Delete
  50. love the velvet dress
    https://retromaggie.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  51. Loving these holiday dresses!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. So many gorgeous dresses!
    Only the most beautiful dresses glamchase bride's mom dresses reviews are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses for great day.glamchase mother of the bride silver grey dresses reviews
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  53. Gimme ruffles please! I am glad you got your new domain sis. I never realized that you did not have one. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  54. wow amazing dresses!!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: COZY DAYS...

    ReplyDelete
  55. Dicas maravilhosa amei os looks, Obrigado pela visita.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  56. Dear Missy May, I have many plans for Christmas: brunch and meetings and parties and much more :) Love your selection, you have a wonderful taste!
    Liebe Grüße, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like lots of enjoyment to me. Enjoy every bit of it. Thank you Rena.
      Alles liebe!

      Delete
  57. I could easily wear every one of these pieces!
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm loving these holiday looks- so excited to get all dolled up for Christmas!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  59. Thanks a lot for the interesting post! Have a nice evening)

    ReplyDelete
  60. OMG I want that velvet dress, it's so sexy! Great pics. I'm just going to the in-laws' house, so it'll be pretty chill. Hope whatever you do is FUN.

    Much love, Kate
    www.kategetsdressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that Kate. Enjoy every bit of it.
      It will be for sure. Ha!! Thanks for visiting hun.
      Much love always!

      Delete
  61. Congrats on getting your own domain, Mavis! I love your holiday recommendations. The reds are sexy this time of year. :)

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete

© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig