Tuesday, 5 March 2013

MARCH INSPIRATIONS...


Monochrome is on this season..Gotta have it! The following are from TopShop and River Island.

Courtesy of sofeminine.co.uk 


Solange is very creative and diverse when it comes to fashion. She's not afraid to mix prints and colours. Defo inspiring!

Gotta love my African prints...You can do anything with em. 



Apparently this is one of the hottest colour this season. Duh! ;-)

Have a blessed day...God bless you.
DANKE..

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. with all the bright colors and trendy prints and patterns, I'm kinda happy to see monochrome making a comeback. Great blog btw :)

    xo,
    Iqra
    70th and Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Iqra. One can never go wrong with monochrome I think. Comment appreciated, thanks. :-)

      Delete

© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig